- LAURENCE TRIBE, "Attorney General" -- Constitutional law professor at Harvard Law School.
- MARIELENA HINCAPIE, "INS/ICE/Immigration" -- executive director, National Immigration Law Center
- DERAY MCKESSON, "Justice Issues" - Co-founder, Black Lives Matter. civil rights activist.
- ROBERT REICH, "Labor/Commerce" -- Ex-Labor Secretary, best-selling author.
- LAURA TYSON, "Treasury/Trade" -- Ex-chair CEA, professor at Berkeley Hass Business School
- DAVID CAY JOHNSTON, "IRS" -- Pulitzer prize-winning journo/author. Founder of new DCReport.
- DIANE RAVITCH, "Education" -- Professor at NYU, author/editor of 24 books on education.
- JOAN CLAYBROOK, "Transportation" -- Ex-head of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- ROB WEISSMAN, "Consumer Agencies" -- President, Public Citizen.
- DAVID FREEMAN, "Energy & EPA" -- Ex-head of TVA & NYS Power Authority.
- DAVID HIMMELSTEIN, STEFFIE WOOLFINDLER, "HHS/Health" -- Distinguished Professors at Pub. Health School, CUNY/Hunter; co-founders Physicians for National Health.
- COLIN KAHL, "NSA/Terrorism" - V.P. Biden's National Security Adviser.
- ROSA BROOKS, "State Department" -- Ex--DoD counselor, author, columnist Foreign Policy.
- ANDREW BACEVICH, "Defense Department" -- Author/historian, BU. Pardee School Global Affairs.
Times like this are when we should be relieved Republicans were able to put a street fighter in the White House to take on such tactics. The Tweeter-in-Chief has the left off balance - traditionally, Republicans don't bother to respond when the left goes to war. This, by the way, is another reason we now have President Trump - Americans were sick and tired of Republicans not fighting for them in a public way. Trump does.
So, if you are a part of the Twitterverse, keep an eye out for the latest from @ShadowingTrump. Knowledge is power. Stay outside the conservative bubble and know what the opposition is up to.