Thursday, June 15, 2006

You Say I t's Your Birthday...

Happy Birthday to you, er, me! Woo hoo! Break out the cake and champagne.

My horoscope for the coming year, according to Jacqueline Bigar in the Houston Chronicle today:

You find that others take notice and listen when you speak. One of your greatest assets is your sensitivity. On the other hand this same trait adds to your vulnerability perhaps adding some emotional wounds as you might be taking someone's comments personally. If you detach and really listen you might be surprised at what is really going on. Your imagination properly harnessed could take you into new types of thinking and greater productivity. Travel and education are two keys to opening doors. Aquarius can challenge you mentally.

Hmmm...

7 comments:

Sublime said...

Hi Karen,

Happy Birthday!

I found your blog doing the "Next Blog" thing at the top of the page.

Btw, check my Q&A blog called "The Big Question" at http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com . If you get time, come answer a few questions (I post a new one each day). It's cool to see all the answers from the diverse group of readers that visit.

Take care,

Sublime

AC said...

Happy Birthday!!! What kind of cake will you have?

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, sweetie! Here's to the best year ever, and many, many more!

srp said...

Happy Birthday, (I'm late as usual)
The "Hmm" at the end. Is your hubby an Aquarius by any chance?

Me said...

Happy Birthday my dear dear intelligent and wordy friend.

Beverly said...

Happy birthday to you. I do listen (or read, that is) what you have to say, and I must say that you express very well my own thoughts.

Rick Moran said...

How'd I miss it?

Happy Birthday - don't drink it all at once!