Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Questions and Answers

I was tagged by Vegas Art Guy and promised I would, so here goes.

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was preparing to move with my little family to Houston.

2.) What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Help my husband get going to work, son to school
Laundry
General clean up of kitchen and great room
Let dog in and out and in and out and in and out
Feed cat

3.) What snacks do I enjoy?
Popcorn
Chocolate
Chips and salsa

4.) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off mortgage and bills
Purchase mother in law's condo for her to outright own
Set up secure future for son
Invest for retirement
Travel the world
Form a non-profit foundation to distribute grants

5.) Three Bad Habits
Impatient
Sarcasm
Giving opinions whether asked for or not

6.) 5 Places I have lived (there are more!)
Biloxi, MS
New Orleans, LA
Shreveport, LA
Atlanta, GA
Maturin, Venezuela

7.) 5 Jobs I have had (there are more!)
Office Mgr
Accounting clerk
Volunteer Coordinator
Education Director
Title Clerk

I am suppose to name 6 people to do this and learn more about them. I'll just leave it to anyone who would like to do it. It's quick and easy. My kind of tag.

No comments: