Monday, October 24, 2005

Game Two

Astros lost in the 9th inning. Bummer. Good game, tho. We have to get stronger with the pitching bullpen. Next game will be interesting being a home game. And Oswalt is pitching. I hope Clemens heals quickly.

Poor Florida. Been watching the storm come inland all morning. We feel your pain.

It is actually chilly here this morning. I am wearing long sleeves! Yee haw.

I think I will take the plunge and pay someone to design a great website for my blog. I am bored with this one and I have no skill to do it myself. Plus, I want to create a blogroll and return the courtesy others have given me by including my site on their blogroll. I hope this is this week's project.

Go, Astros!

3 comments:

AC said...

That was a heartbreaker. Your post and mine today are similar! I'm still pulling for the Stros and won't give up until I have to.

Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh I was sooooo bummed! I'm glad they are coming home to play...I WON'T GIVE UP!!! GO 'STROS!

srp said...

I can't believe this Wilma. Here it is almost midnight and the thing has strengthened back to 125 mph winds. It is off shore from us but I bet the surf is really up down at the beach.

It is supposed to be much cooler here as well, and I saw SNOW just across the border in West Virginia.