Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Great Beginning

This morning is off to a great start. You know I am a C-Span junkie. I was sipping my freshly brewed Starbucks, I chose Italian Blend, Bold, and saw an author making an appearance that I am interested in. I just bought a book, The Blog Of War, by Matthew Currier Burden. I called into the show and was the first call! I got to congratulate the author on a great book.

I have enjoyed the author's blog, as well. His blog is www.blackfive.net and offers a point of view from those in the know about the military. He is a former Marine himself. He entered service at the age of 17. He knows what he is talking about.

I recommend his book. He uses blogs from all political views and not just his own views. It is a very fair book.

I'm all smiley now!

2 comments:

Me said...

Did you ask him a question? Or just congratulate him? :)

Mahala said...

It's so cool when you get to speak to the author of a book you enjoy. I remember when I met Brent Kennedy at the local university during before a lecture he was giving. Dang .. he was a pretty man. He made ME all smiley lol.