Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday

Ah, almost Friday. I am foggy headed today. I have to go vote in the early voting of our primary today. I know I will forget if I wait until tomorrow and early voting ends tomorrow so I need to get it done today. May wait until I pick up son at school this afternoon and drag him with me. Give him a refresher course on the electronic voting machines. He has gone with me since birth so it is nothing new to him. He is indoctrinated into the fact that elections matter. Of course, in his teen rebellion phase, if he were of voting age his vote would cancel mine.

Do you watch Dateline on NBC? Perhaps you should know, if you do watch, that they have been caught staging a potential upcoming report. I guess there isn't enough real news out there to report on so they'll continue on with the new version of journalism. Just make it up for the ratings and don't worry about reality.

Dateline NBC is looking for Muslim males to do a piece on anti-Muslim and anti-Arab discrimination in this country. They want some Muslim males to go to non-Muslim gatherings and see if they attract any discriminatory comments or actions while the cameras are rolling. They are particularly interesting in sending someone to NASCAR races.

Because, you know, that redneck NASCAR audience is full of conservative minded folks and so they are just stoopid. Surely they would be ignorant around Muslim men in headdresses and that there Arab stuff.

Idiots.

The scheduled filming is set to happen on April 8 here in Texas. Yesterday, Michelle Malkin spoke with Ramsey Poston, managing director of corporate communications at NASCAR. She asked him for a response to the upcoming sting operation against NASCAR and he said, "This is ourtrageous for a news organization with the reputation of NBC to stoop to the level of attempting to create instead of reporting it. Any legitimate journalist should be ashamed."

Further proof that the old alphabet networks are no longer worthy of viewer loyalty or support.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I heard today that they actually had sent this "Muslim looking" group to the race in Martinsville, apparently without a second glance or single incident.

I'm sure the Dateline producers were beside themselves with disappointment.

Morons.

srp said...

I really get nauseated with the main media news and CNN and MSNBC. I have taken to just ignoring and not commenting on posts that bash Bush. According to many, everything bad that happens in the universe is his fault.
No amount of commenting will change their opinion anyway.