Monday, October 17, 2011

Michelle Obama to Fundraise in Houston

Looks like Michelle Obama will be in Houston on November 1, 2011 to campaign for her husband's re-election. According to a local news reporter's blog, the invitation was extended by a personal friend of the Obama's and refers to Michelle Obama as the best surrogate for President Obama.

I am extremely honored to be a part of the committee bringing my friend, First Lady Michelle Obama to Houston on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 for two events! (it brings back memories of the campaign travel for 2008)

First, please consider joining us for a Reception at the Westin Oaks Galleria, at 3:30 pm. You can attend this event for $250 with the opportunity to hear Mrs. Obama speak about the important issues we are facing today (she is the ultimate surrogate for our President). Also, there will be a VIP reception with local dignitaries and a photo opportunity with the First Lady, at higher contribution levels.

The reception link provides details and contribution levels

Reception: my.barackobama.com/November1HoustonReception

The second event is a Private Dinner at a home in Houston. Each dinner guest will have the opportunity for a photo with the First Lady.

The dinner link provides details and contribution levels.

Dinner: My.barackobama.com/november1houstondinner

Two great events, one exciting evening…I hope you are able to attend one of them. Join me in making this a great evening as we welcome OUR First Lady to Texas. You will be inspired! Please make your contribution today so that we can show Texas size support for OUR President for the upcoming campaign…we must keep moving forward.

If you are able to attend, please let me know. In addition, I would be grateful if you would enter my name, LaRence Snowden in the box asking “who encouraged you to make this contribution.”

If you have any questions, please email me (thesnowdengroup@aol.com) or give me a call at 713-302-1463. If you know of others who might be interested in either event please forward their names to me, and I will contact them as well (letting them know that you provided the connection). It will be a day to remember in Houston!!!

I am counting on you – join me on November 1st.

With the Obama campaign boasting of the amount of funds raised so far, north of $70 million, how much will Michelle Obama be sent out to raise more? It is interesting that she is on the trail so far out from the election, though.

No comments: