Friday, September 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

So, I was looking at a new favorite blog of mine, Celebrating Women...for the Real World and find myself tagged by Sheri & SuZan. I'll do my best.

The Rules:
1. Go to your achieves.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Of course, with time, the bridge has been improved and made up to date.

This was a part of a blog I did after Hurricane Katrina and the damage it did in the area of Mississippi where I was born. Sad. As you can see, I am relatively new to this blogging. Quickly addicted, though!

I tag: Jessica at Vantage Point, Beth@Diary of an unhinged Housewife, Marybeth @Ramblings of a Southern Goddess, Laura@Vitamin Sea, Romani@Romaini Heart Revisited.

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

I'll get back to ya on this one this evening!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh once you start blogging...you just can't stop!