Pages

Friday, September 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

So, I was looking at a new favorite blog of mine, Celebrating Women...for the Real World and find myself tagged by Sheri & SuZan. I'll do my best.

The Rules:
1. Go to your achieves.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Of course, with time, the bridge has been improved and made up to date.

This was a part of a blog I did after Hurricane Katrina and the damage it did in the area of Mississippi where I was born. Sad. As you can see, I am relatively new to this blogging. Quickly addicted, though!

I tag: Jessica at Vantage Point, Beth@Diary of an unhinged Housewife, Marybeth @Ramblings of a Southern Goddess, Laura@Vitamin Sea, Romani@Romaini Heart Revisited.

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

I'll get back to ya on this one this evening!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh once you start blogging...you just can't stop!

Lucifer said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

wpb-5E01E6 said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

hangeng said...

Custom silicone bracelets are inexpensive, they‘re socially responsible, and making a big difference
pandora bracelets with groups trying to raise money, promote causes and companies trying to promote activities and events. In addition, it can be used for fund raising, holidays, pandora bracelets uk schools, sports, religious etc.Rubber bracelets go with all types of clothing. Though it can be worn alone, they tend to look best when several are worn at once. pandora bracelets and charms If you want a clean –cut look then wear bright colors. Many of these come in quantities of cheap pandora bracelets a dozen or more, and in all the colors of the rainbow. You can have either thin or buy pandora bracelets wide bands. It can be used as a visible and attractive way to publicize your devotion to a complete pandora bracelets certain cause, sports team, or identity.