Thursday, October 11, 2007

Random Four Meme

Today's meme is thanks to blogging friend, Janie, over at Sounding Forth. All of these categories have many more than 4 answers but here goes...

Random Four Meme:

Four Jobs I've Held:
1. Mom - Full time
2. Receptionist
3. Office Manager
4. Education Director @ Childrens Museum

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Desk Set (Hepburn/Tracy, fave old school couple)
4. You've Got Mail (Ryan/Hanks, fave current time couple)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Army Wives
4. Saving Grace

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Ocean Springs, Mississippi
2. New Orleans
3. Bloomington, Indiana
4. Maturin Venezuela

Four Favorite Foods:
1. All non-fish seafood
2. Enchiladas
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Anything with milk chocolate

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. My Blogroll
2. NewsBusters
3. MEMRI
4. I Can Has Cheezburger

Four Favorite Colors:
1. Purple
2. Green
3. Yellow
4. Pink

Four Places I Would Love to be Right Now:
1. Kona, Hawaii
2. Boston
3. St. Simon's Island, Georgia
4. London

Four Names You Love, But Could/Would Not Use for Your Children:
1. Lois (was my Mother's name)
2. Beatrice
3. Ebenezer
4. Horatio

I won't tag anyone this time. If you want to do it, jump in. It's not as easy as it looks, I'll tell you that. At least it wasn't for me. No spring chicken anymore, I've lived lots of places and been lucky enough to have lots of interests to pursue. Life's a journey. I'm nowhere near done yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - Boston! My favorite city anywhere - I could be biased cuz I grew up near there, but...it is a terrific city.