Janie, over at www.soundingforth.blogspot.com, tagged me with a meme asking for seven random facts about me. It's time to do it, since I said I would.
1. I am the oldest of 3 girls. My poor father. One sibling 16 months younger, one 7 years.
2. My major course of study in college was political science and my minor was in English.
3. I graduated from high school a semester early.
4. My first car was a baby blue colored Mercury comet, shared with my sister. Daddy paid.
5. I attended college in Atlanta.
6. My husband and I met on a blind date. Arranged by his mother.
7. I have a head full of useless knowledge. I love trivia challenges.
There ya go. I am supposed to tag seven people, but I'll just invite whoever wants to participate to jump right in. It's summer and seems lots of folks are taking breaks and blogging lightly.
The heat is on.