Saturday, June 23, 2007

Random

Janie, over at www.soundingforth.blogspot.com, tagged me with a meme asking for seven random facts about me. It's time to do it, since I said I would.

1. I am the oldest of 3 girls. My poor father. One sibling 16 months younger, one 7 years.
2. My major course of study in college was political science and my minor was in English.
3. I graduated from high school a semester early.
4. My first car was a baby blue colored Mercury comet, shared with my sister. Daddy paid.
5. I attended college in Atlanta.
6. My husband and I met on a blind date. Arranged by his mother.
7. I have a head full of useless knowledge. I love trivia challenges.

There ya go. I am supposed to tag seven people, but I'll just invite whoever wants to participate to jump right in. It's summer and seems lots of folks are taking breaks and blogging lightly.

The heat is on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out the one about being a political sass pot. We didn't know that either. ;-)

I love the blue Mercury comet. I did that semester early thing, too- for some reason they had January graduating classes back then. Not any more that I know of.

You're right about the light blogging these past few. Prolly cuz everyone is watching the debates and what not.

Incognito said...

I lived in Atlanta too.. Decatur... loved it.

My first car was a VW bug I called Rupert. Unfortunately, it was a lemon, like the color.

Paul is a Hermit said...

I agree, your poor Father.
I've got three daughters and five granddaughters, so I know. Had two female cats which I pawned off on my youngest.

That Janie Girl said...

Love your list, girl! I bet the blue Mercury comet was suhweet.

Anonymous said...

A blind date! !!!

That's awesome.