Sunday, July 27, 2008

How About A Quiz?

It's Sunday evening. I've enjoyed a weekend break from all the nonsense out there. No news watching. No slobbering hordes following the Chosen One. No Sunday chat shows with pundits stuck in Beltway mode and only one network actually attempting to show a bit of balance. Same old, same old.

So, I took a quiz lifted from pal Incognito. Go here, if you are letting your thoughts settle, too. It's a quiz which shows which party your responses most align with.

My result? I'm a Centrist. I'm center/right. Conservative on fiscal issues. More liberal on social issues. Hmm... Where have I heard that before? I do believe that is exactly how I describe my political thoughts in my sidebar!

Good to know I still listen to all sides - this election cycle surely is testing my fortitude.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, landed right where I though I'd land. A centrist smack dab in the middle between libertarian and conservative. Easy on the social issues, able to listen to all sides, but certain that too much government is just that -- too much government.

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Yea, centrist here as well, albeit, right leaning...

As I wrote at Incogs site, "Have you seen the "2008 SelectSmart Presidential Candidate Selector" it's at:

http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008.html

And thanks for you comments at AI Karen, it's really appreciated!

~Otto

Chuck said...

Came out centrist, decidedly to the right. Interesting quiz.

Went and took the quiz you provided ai. Liked this one. No real surprises except my second choice was Alan Keyes, didn't expect that. John McCain was first.

Paul is a Hermit said...

Exactly in the middle...
What's wrong with me?

Incognito said...

As you know I was centrist, between conserv and libertarian. There was another great quiz, but you had to send email and address etc. so decided not to.

Nice to take a break from it all, Karen! I think we all need to do that to stay sane.

Anonymous said...

60% Centrist; 70% Libertarian.

I agree with you Karen - conservative on economic issues and a little more liberal on social ones. Though I confess as I get older, that last is starting to tighten up a bit... :-)