Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleepless in Houston

I received a phone call from my niece, early this evening, with the news that my youngest sister, her mom, was in an accident. She told me that my brother in law and sister were going around a curve in the road on his Harley and an oncoming truck collided with them. Apparently my brother in law was too much into the curve to avoid the hit.

Happened in southern Indiana and they were both transported via helicopter to the University of Louisville hospital. My niece said the EMT on the scene told her my sister suffered head injuries and was in really bad shape.

My niece was getting into her car to drive down as she called me. Haven't heard from her yet so I don't know if that's good or bad news.

Any prayers and good energy will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh man... I'm sorry sweetie. Update when you can, I'm interested to know how your sister is.

Beverly said...

Oh, my. I'll certainly be remembering you ALL in my prayers and thoughts.