Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Troll Talk

I have a troll on my commenting section. If you are a regular commentor, please do not be put off by his spewing forth with nonsense. Freedom of speech is only for the left side of the political aisle, you know.

Poor trolly thinks I have commented on another's blog and he didn't like what I said. I have no idea who he is or which blog he is speaking about, but that doesn't matter. They can dish it out but their responses to arguments are to personally attack the other person. What else is new.

Anyhoo, I have left up some of the trolls and their comments for now. Hubby has taught me how to id folks and it is all printed out for the record. A girl can't be too careful these days. Lots of unhinged people out there. A resident computer genius is helpful.

Further attacks will probably be deleted. I don't need the bad air around. If the discussion was respectful and serious, it would be a different matter.

Now you know. I appreciate all of your support.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry, babe. Sometimes people have nothing to show off besides their stupidity. It's sad, but true.

There's always handy little blocking devices to be found.

srp said...

Yes, I thought I read that the blogger beta has the capability to block visitors you do not want.

Me said...

I just shake my head in wonder that humans can look at the same situations and see two totally different things.

It's best to ignore any comments that aren't rational, debatable comments. Any 'trollish' behavior is better ignore because it's like wrestling with a pig; You'll both get dirty, but only the pig will enjoy it.

Beverly said...

I'm glad you are not deterred by these commenters.