Friday, October 21, 2005

Not A Creature Is Stirring

All is quiet on the homefront. Max the dog is sound asleep on the sofa and the two cats are sleeping, too. Hubby and son are on a campout this weekend. You know what that means - quality "me" time for lil ole me. Yeah, baby!

I did a little post on The Dew, y'all check it out. It had been circling in my head for a few days so I figured I had best let it out.

No one to fight for the computer, no one to fight for the remote, no one to fight period.

Life is good.

Go, Astros!

1 comment:

srp said...

I am usually alone (except for parents in other part of house) but tonight the Nyssa came home from school for the weekend. She said it is the last weekend she has that is not completely filled with school work until Christmas. She is missing William & Mary's homecoming but she wanted to come home and last year she couldn't (too far away). So a weekend of clothes washing, cooking and such.
You have a great time.