Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Didn't Win It

I didn't win the $315 million mega million last night. I had plans, I tell you. Some lucky soul in California did, though. Good for them. Next time...

Senator Jay Rockefeller said on Fox News Sunday that he met with leaders in Syria, Russia and Saudi Arabia in 2002, before the invasion into Iraq. He said he told these leaders that he was convinced President Bush was planning to go to war with Iraq, no matter what came about. Treasonous activity by a US Senator? Yeah, but you know, Bush lied so it doesn't matter. Elected officials every single day can't wait to jump to a microphone and state that Bush is a liar and they were not given the right information to vote on the war in Iraq. They were tricked, I tell you. Bush lied, they are not accountable for votes or speeches on the floor of the senate pre-war going back to the days of the Clinton administration. Lest we forget that Clinton was the one who made regime change the policy of this country toward Iraq. But Bush lied. Time for Jay Rockefeller to be indicted and go before a judge to explain himself.

Looks like Bob Woodward himself from the Washington Post talked of the identity of Valerie Plame one month before Scooter Libby was documented on speaking about her to a reporter. Hmmm. Isn't that an interesting development. Woodward spent several hours before Fitzgerald, according to the press account, and 'splained himself.

3 comments:

Sheri & SuZan said...

I didn't win either....darn it!

srp said...

How do you take listening to all the political junk that goes on and keep your blood pressure from going through the roof?

Right now my head feels like it will explode. The big front is here and temps have started to drop. I have one sinus that is plugged and another is making my face hurt. It actually hurts to press lightly on my cheek. I think I will hit the sack early.

YellowRose said...

I didn't win either....I had my list all made out too! ;)