Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tidbets

Posted a new piece on Dew on the Kudzu. Check it out! You can use the button on this page.

Gas today: $2.05/gallon

We have used the heater for 2 nights in a row now! Yea!

Bought a Luther VanDross cd "Home for Christmas" today. I love the bargain bin! Last year it was an Elvis Christmas cd. That one went directly to son. Luther we are sharing for now. Son doesn't appreciate it when I start the Stevie Wonder style sway when we listen to "What the World Needs Now." Kids. One time we were checking out our purchases at Borders and one was a Green Day cd for my son. The college age cashier told my son his mom is Jamming for buying it for him. That really grossed out my son!

Hubby takes Max the dog to the vet for his semi annual shots in the morning. Great way to spend a day off, n'cest pas? What a fun trip for both of them. We tranquilize Max a bit so he doesn't freak out so much when they give him the vaccine that goes up his nose. Hubby usually tranquilizes himself after a vet visit!

O.K., I'm done. For now.

2 comments:

srp said...

Virginia Beach gas: Costco - $1.99/gal

Right now: Temp is 39 but with a north wind at 15 mph feels like 33. Tonight a freeze warning.

I don't buy music for my child anymore. I admit to being a "cool mom" no longer. She turns 20 this spring and I expect significant angst about that. "OH NO I'M NO LONGER A TEENAGER!!!" There goes all the excuses. LOL.

Your Max and my Max are a great pair. Ours has to be sedated, actually anethesized for grooming. The vet does her exam when he's asleep. Easier on everyone.

Marybeth said...

Gas was $2.35 at the Chevron this morning. The Chevron is usually the most expensive place but it's also the closest place...and I was running on fumes this morning.

Sam pees in the waiting room every time he walks in the vet's office. Then he tries to leave with anyone who walks out the door. He even faked not being sick last week when M came in to check on him. Silly dog.

Sometimes, I'm cool...sometimes, I consider it my mission in life to embarrass my child.